I did a recent haul of a few skin care items because I needed to replace others that ran out. I made changes to my cleansers and kept my face moisturizer. So, I decided that since everything is stocked up I'm gonna share my skin care regimen with you.
From left to right are: Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque; Clean & Clear Deep Cleansing Astringent; Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash; and, St. Ives Blemish Control Green Tea Scrub. Missing from this picture is: Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Antibacterial Bar.
From left to right: Biocare Labs Naturally Clear Skin Body Butter Cream (check out a review I did here); Clean & Clear Morning Glow Moisturizer with SPF 15; and, Nuetrogena Wet Skin Sunblock SPF 85+.
My Skin Regimen
- I wash my face daily in the mornings with Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash.
- Every other day I exfoliate in the evenings with the St. Ives Blemish Control Green Tea Scrub. Otherwise I wash my face at night with Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash.
- I apply astringent once daily after the evening cleanse.
- I use the Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque once weekly.
- I shower with Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Antibacterial Bar.
- I moisturize my face for the day time with Clean & Clear Morning Glow Moisturizer with SPF 15.
- I lotion my body with Biocare Labs Naturally Clear Skin Body Butter Cream.
- I apply Nuetrogena Wet Skin Sunblock SPF 85+ daily once I am leaving my house.
Likes & Dislikes
- My skin gets very dry once I cleanse so I need to moisturize. However, I don't have a night cream/moisturizer. Can anyone make suggestions?
- My body soap is very moisturizing so I don't need as much lotion as I would with regular bar soap.
- My face moisturizer with sunscreen does the job but starts to burn my eyes by the end of a long day. I think this is from perspiration and the product migrating to my eyes.
- As long as it can be avoided, try not to touch your face.
- Use a separate towel/rag to dry your face with.
- Pat your face dry instead of wiping it dry.
- Don't dry your face completely. Allow the remaining moisture to air dry.
I'd love to know what your skin care regimen is like. Leave your comments and suggestions below.